Sunday, December 20, 2009

REVIEW - Kirkland for Borghese 2009 Makeup Brush Set from Costco

I saw alot of raves for this makeup brush set on makeupalley. Me, being the makeup brush whore that I am (LOL), for $20 I had to have them!

You get your basic eye and face brushes, a pretty nice carrying case for them and a smaller travel brush set in a carrying case and an eyelash curler.

These are pretty good brushes! The powder brush alone is worth $20 in my opinion, it is AWESOME! And the eyeshadow brush, is just as good, if not a little bit better than my MAC 239 brush which costs $22 by itself!

If you are just starting out with makeup brushes, this set is a must have!!


FTC Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with Costco, Kirkland, or Borghese. These products were purchased by me and these are my honest opinions.

2 comments:

  1. Heyy,

    Ewww, I want iwant i want!!!!

    Thanks for the info!~

    That is all....

    Love Love,

    Le~ Le

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want these, but sadly there is no costco anywhere near me:( Boo!

    ReplyDelete