Tuesday, December 22, 2009

RIP Prescritpives Cosmetics

Cry Cry Cry!!

Effective in January, Prescriptive counters everywhere will close! This is a bummer! = (

Prescriptives custom blend foundation is one of the first "high-end" products that I ever bought. What can be better than a foundation custom blended to match your skin! And custom blended loose powder too! (According to the Prescriptives website, the custom blend foundation and powder will still be available on-line as long as you have your recipe, you can save it in your profile). Their popular fragrance, Calyx, will still be sold in select department stores and on-line.

I use alot of different foundations, but one of my favorites is Prescriptives Flawless Skin. It is fabulous and I will really miss it! I plan on stocking up on a few extra bottles while their still around and using it on special occasions only! LOL!

So if your a Presciptives fan, better run out and stock up on your favorites before they're all gone!


FTC Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with Prescriptives. Products were purchased by me and these are my honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment